How can we deactivate a google Account
If you want to delete your Gmail account, then you can do it without any stress. Terminate your Gmail account physically and can evacuate effectively alongside your messages and data. In the event that you evacuate your account, you will lose all of your information from the administrations that are a piece of it. It is best to save every information before deleting your Gmail account. Keep in mind that, individuals will even now ready to make an impression on your account up to 90 days without confronting any issue. So guarantee to enlighten your companions regarding the terms and states of the deactivation of your account. Here, we will deliver you with the information to terminate Gmail account. Simply take the mentioned direction deliberately or give an approach to the experts through Gmail Mail help number accessible on the site for fast support.
Steps to deactivate Gmail Account
- Browse to the Google Account Settings page.
- Go to the Data tools page.
- Click on the Delete products button located in the Account management section.
- Then, click on the Gmail located below the Delete a Product option.
- After selecting Gmail, choose the Close account button and delete all the services and information linked with it to eliminate your entire Gmail account along with your search history, Google Docs, AdWords , iGoogle page, and AdSense as well as other Google products.
- You need to ensure “Yes, I want to permanently delete firstname.lastname@example.org” and remove it from my Google account which is marked below “Are you sure you want to delete email@example.com?”
- Type email address other than the email ID associated with the account you are removing in the new primary email address field.
- Gmail may already type the alternative address you used while creating the Google account.
- The secondary email address becomes the username of your new Google account.
- You need to confirm that you have the access to the entered email address. You need to get into the account to delete Gmail account permanently .
- Enter your password in the Current password field.
- Select Remove Gmail.
- You need to open the "Gmail deletion Confirmation" email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" from the inbox of the email address you registered.
- Then, visit the Gmail account deletion link and press on it.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click on the Verify button to confirm.
- You can also give feedback to the Google about Gmail below “Why did you delete Gmail?” But it’s optional.
- Press the Submit button for feedback submission.
By executing out these previously mentioned strides, you can undoubtedly delete your Gmail account. On the off chance that you are intrigued to find out about its administration, then we encourage you to contact Google help desk team through official Google helpline number on the web for moment bolster.