Easy Steps to delete Facebook account permanently
Facebook is one of the best ways to stay connected with your families, friends, and colleagues, but if you have decided that you no longer want to access Facebook services, then you can easily delete your Facebook account permanently. Remember that, when you delete your FB account, then no one will able connect with you, view your profile or status updates. Facebook Account deletion is an easy task, but still for your comfort, here we are delivering you with the information by which you can easily delete your Facebook account or can also take support from experts through the Facebook Tech Support Number .
Steps to Delete Facebook account permanently
- First, go to the Facebook homepage and need to log into it by entering your Facebook Log-in details.
- Once signed in, move your cursor of your mouse to the arrow icon facing downward located at the top-right corner of the page and press on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear, where you need to click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Then a new page will appear, choose ‘General’ tab from the left panel of the screen.
- Press on the link that says ‘Download a copy of your Facebook data’ given at the bottom to keep the backup of your all the data saved on the Facebook before deleting Facebook account.
- After downloading the copy of your Facebook data, you need to visit the help page by clicking on the ‘Help’ option situated at the bottom of the page of the Facebook
- A new window will appear, where you need to visit the ‘Managing Your Account’ option.
- A drop down menu will appear, Choose ‘Deactivating or Deleting your account’ option.
- After clicking, a new page will appear where you need to select ‘How do I permanently delete my account?’ option.
- After choosing the option, a tab will be extended where you need to press the ‘let us know’ option.
- A new page will be displayed where you need to choose ‘Delete my Account’ option.
- A dialogue box will appear, where you need to type the password and the CAPTCHA code .
- After entering the following information, press ‘Ok’ button to confirm the deletion.
- With the help of these above-mentioned steps, you can easily delete your Facebook account permanently. If you get into any technical mishaps, then we advise you to contact experts as the phone number for Facebook help is available online for an instant solution.